Are you dedicated to the highest professional standards?
Do you have at least one year’s experience as a management consultant?
If yes, then why not join the IMC?
As a member of the IMC you can:
– Enhance your CV by working towards the IMC qualification – with five years’ experience you are eligible to become a Certified Management Consultant (CMC);
– Enjoy and learn from the networking events organised by the regional and special interest groups;
– Learn also from the publications and information we provide for consultants including professional and ethical guidelines;
– Make contact with a wide variety of consultants from different background;
– Benefit from the security of a free lawcare service and advice on professional indemnity insurance.
The drive towards a fully digital tax regime is an admirable one, but mandation is simply wrong, according to one of the UK's most senior tax technology practitioners - Paul Aplin
Barclays has partnered with accounting software company Xero to provide businesses with access to transaction data through its direct feed.
Government's estimate of a £400m admin saving from Making Tax Digital is way off - and is instead a huge cost burden, warns Lamont Pridmore chief executive Graham Lamont
Xero unveiled its expanded global partner programme at Xerocon South, the accounting technology conference in Australasia