This year one lucky reader stands the chance of winning a £100 worth of Oddbins vouchers.
To enter, email your answers to the ten questions below and the tie breaker to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, qualification, organisation, address, postcode and telephone number.
And don’t forget to log onto the Budget special report on Wednesday afternoon to find out what’s in the chancellor’s despatch box this year.
On Wednesday next week will Gordon Brown:
- Increase the duty on beer? (YES/NO)
- Introduce a green tax on carrier bags? (YES/NO)
- Raise the standard rate of VAT to 20% or more? (YES/NO)
- Introduce VAT on postage? (YES/NO)
- Bring in VAT on food? (YES/NO)
- Speak for more than 40 minutes? (YES/NO)
- Use the word ‘prudence’ more than five times? (YES/NO)
- Raise the audit threshold? (YES/NO)
- Wear a red tie? (YES/NO)
- Reform the consultation process for finance measures? (YES/NO)
Tie breaker: Gordon Brown will speak for…..minutes…..seconds.
The deadline for entries is 1pm on Wednesday 17 April.
Harrison Beale & Owen will (HB&O) have a new chairman and managing director at the helm for 2017
Satvir Bungar promoted to managing director in the mergers and acquisitions team
Carolyn Brown appointed as the first head of client legal services practice RSM Legal
UK senior partner Phil Verity has been elected for a second term at Mazars