- 9 September 1999 – Levitt becomes longest-serving chairman of the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
- May 1998 – Appointed to second five-year term as SEC chairman by President Bill Clinton.
- July 1993 – Appointed to the SEC by President Clinton.
- 1989-1993 – Chairman of the New York City Economic Development Corporation.
- 1978-1989 – Chairman of the American Stock Exchange.
Education: Williams College
Source: The Washington Post
A new head of solutions, Aidan Brennan, has been appointed at KPMG UK
The second largest improvement in ‘significant’ levels of financial distress since the EU Referendum was in professional services, found research from Begbies Traynor
Just one half of UK practices have implemented a pricing structure around auto enrolment implementation and advice - with many suffering increased costs
Deloitte's north-west Europe foray; BDO, Smith & Williamson investment paths; Shelley Stock Hutter; and Wilkins Kennedy discussed by editor Kevin Reed on our Friday Afternoon Live broadcast