Accountancy Age has partnered with Home Learning College to offer you and your trainees a personalised learning experience with an all-inclusive package.
Limited places available on ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business
Whether you want to enhance your own existing skills or those of your team and trainees, our range of accounting courses will help you fill knowledge gaps within your business. Our courses are designed for busy professionals in mind.
- All inclusive package – taught, revision and practice
- Personalised learning – Continuous knowledge checks help us adapt the course to your personal needs as you progress
- Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
- Real-Time online classes – not just pre-recorded
- Electronic & hard copy course materials
- Study with a group to help keep you motivated
To speak to one of our Corporate Account Managers please call 020 7173 5691 or get more course information by clicking this link
Internal auditors are earn more than external consulting auditors, analysis by salary-bench marking site Emolument.com has found
BDO has announced two key international appointments as the firm continues to expand in its private client business across the BDO global network
This year’s Finance Act is 649 pages, the second longest recorded, and highlights the increasing complexity for taxpayers of an ever expanding tax code
Online accountancy firm, My Accountant Friend (MAF), has opened its latest office in Birmingham and recruited new partner, Richard Ingledew