Accountancy Age has partnered with Home Learning College to offer you and your trainees a personalised learning experience with an all-inclusive package.
Limited places available on ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business
Whether you want to enhance your own existing skills or those of your team and trainees, our range of accounting courses will help you fill knowledge gaps within your business. Our courses are designed for busy professionals in mind.
- All inclusive package – taught, revision and practice
- Personalised learning – Continuous knowledge checks help us adapt the course to your personal needs as you progress
- Industry expert tutors available via phone, email and online
- Real-Time online classes – not just pre-recorded
- Electronic & hard copy course materials
- Study with a group to help keep you motivated
To speak to one of our Corporate Account Managers please call 020 7173 5691 or get more course information by clicking this link
Richard Oddy, Casper Kaars Sijpesteijn and Rory Goldthorpe have been appointed to senior roles in key sectors of high growth, with a further 17 junior and experienced hires
Adrian Hyde, a partner at CVR Global, has been appointed as the new president for a year-long term, effective 21 April this year
Richard White, Nicola Westbrooke and Richard Ross all join from KPMG, where they oversaw the real estate tax practice
Sheryl Davis joins the firm's High Wycombe office from Barnes Roffe