In this video, Chief Strategy Officer of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), Jonathan Labrey, explains how the integrated reporting framework aims to transform the way organisations produce corporate reports.
Integrated reporting aims to be an “evolution” of corporate reporting, focusing not only on the financial wellbeing of a company but assessing their impact on the environment, their human capital and intellectual capital. This allows an integrated report to be more forward-facing, relevant and fit for purpose in the modern world.
In this video, we discuss:
- What is integrated reporting
- The challenges of using integrated reporting
- How integrated reporting can help business tackle climate change
- The impact on the accountancy profession of using integrated reporting
- How integrated reporting can transform business from a societal perspective
Subscribe to get your daily business insights