In the latest episode of Inside Accountancy, Accountancy Age’s reporter Tom Lemmon talks to Simon Cleveland, UK Public Policy and Regulatory Lead at Deloitte, and Katie Canell, Managing Director, UK Audit Innovation at Deloitte, about the role technology could play in solving the audit crisis.
Technology is dramatically changing how businesses work, and that in turn is transforming how audit needs to function. In the wake of a string of audit scandals, can technology provide a route out of the crisis?
In this thought-provoking podcast, we discuss:
- Whether audit is particularly prone to error
- What the key technological developments are that will change audit
- What technology can’t solve
- How any reform should be made with regard to technology
- Whether technology can remove issues of culture in audit
Listen and subscribe to our podcasts on Blubrry, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.
Blubrry | Spotify | Apple podcasts | Google Podcasts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:05 — 43.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify |