MHA Macintyre Hudson was the big winnerat the British Accountancy Awards last night, winning three awards including National Firm of the Year. Adding to their night of success, the top 15 accountancy firm won Tax team of the Year and Large Firm Graduate and Non-Graduate Programme of the Year.
Meanwhile, PwC won International Firm of the Year, while there were wins for PKF-FPM Accountants, Smith and Williamson and Infinity Partnership.
The prestigious Outstanding Contribution to Accounting and Finance award went to Sue Almond, Grant Thornton International’s Global Head of Assurance, for her distinguished career.
In the ninth year of the British Accountancy Awards, the event continues to grow, hosting over 800 guests and producing another glamorous night for the accounting profession.
British Accountancy Awards 2019 Winners:
- International Firm of The Year – PwC
- National Firm of The Year – MHA Macintyre Hudson LLP
- Mid-Tier Firm of The Year Award: Turnover Between £10m – £25m – Crunch Accounting
- Mid-Tier Firm of The Year Award: Turnover Less Than £10m – PKF-FPM Accountants
- Independent Firm of The Year – Greater London, England – Flinder
- Independent Firm of The Year – Scotland, N. Ireland & North, England – Infinity Partnership
- Independent Firm of The Year – South-East, England – Ad Valorem
- Independent Firm of The Year – South-West, England – Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants
- Independent Firm of The Year – Wales & Midlands, England – Inniaccounts
- Independent Firm of The Year – East, England – Farnell Clarke
- Small Practice Innovation of The Year: Turnover Below £3m – Mazuma
- Mid-Tier Innovation of The Year: Turnover Between £3m – £25m – MHA Carpenter Box
- Large Firm Innovation of The Year: Turnover Above £25m – Smith and Williamson
- Innovation & Transformation of The Year – Accountants in Industry – Futurelink Accountancy Services
- Large Firm Graduate and Non-Graduate Programme of The Year – MHA Macintyre Hudson
- Small Firm Graduate and Non-Graduate Programme of The Year – Sterling Finance UK
- Outstanding Advisory or Client Project Of The Year – Infinity Partnership
- Tax Team of The Year – MHA Macintyre Hudson
- Audit Team of The Year – BHP
- Finance Team of The Year – RSA
- Rising Star of The Year – Harry Pampiglione, PwC
- Partner of The Year – Roger Isaacs, Milsted Langdon
- CFO/Finance Director of The Year – Ciaran O’Donell, Virtual FD
- Best Employer Award – PKF-FPM Accountants
- Outstanding Contribution to Accounting And Finance – Sue Almond, Grant Thornton