The threat of cyberattacks and data breaches are a key concern for all businesses in 2018, as companies risk potentially serious financial and reputational losses if their data is compromised.
Accountants in both industry and practice manage financial, personal and business-sensitive information on a daily basis, and are increasingly becoming targets of cybercriminals, particularly if robust systems are not in place.
So, how can you ensure that your business data and client data is protected?
Join us on 12 June at 9.30am for an Accountancy Age webinar, sponsored by Workday, in which we’ll be looking at how accountants can tackle the risk of data breaches and cyberattacks to safeguard client trust and protect key business data.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- How technology can support business security
- The importance of regularly updating and reviewing existing systems and processes
- The value of security audits and implementing best practices for the workplace
- How to ensure a coordinated approach to cybersecurity across the entire business
- Risks, challenges and opportunities associated with cybersecurity processes and risk management programmes