Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - FS Specialist
Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - FS Specialist
Up to £30,000
- Are you looking to obtain more exposure to audit work?
- Would you like to specialise within the financial services sector?
- Do you wish to be directly mentored by one of the leading partners in the financial services?
With 2020 approaching, I have been tasked with finding a new Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join this leading financial services boutique practice in Central London. It is a fantastic opportunity to work directly for one of the leading partners in the financial services sector, with access to Big 4 calibre clients whilst still maintain a great work-life balance.
The ideal Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior:
- Approximately 18 months of experience across audit and accounts
- Previously involved in the full audit cycle from planning to completion
- Experience working with financial services clients would be beneficial but not essential
- ACA or ACCA part-qualified
What did the staff say?
"A great family-like culture where you are given the support to achieve your dreams." - Current Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
"One of the best client portfolios I have ever worked on - varied and exciting!" - Current Audit Manager
It's time to start 2020 right by being in a brand new Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior position, please apply for this role by contact me on 0207 269 6340 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.