Audit Manager - Top 50 firm - up to £60,000 + great benefits - London
- Are you passionate about Audit and want to work in a forward-thinking firm where you can add immediate value?
- Do you want to progress your career quickly, but not at the expense of your work-life balance?
This Top 50 firm has built a strong reputation in the market and is extremely well respected across a wide range of industry sectors. Located in an excellent area in Central London, hey have recently renovated their offices and offer a great working environment as well as modern IT systems.
To be considered for this Audit Manager role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have strong audit background within UK-based practice (preferably mid-tier)
- Have experience in managing small teams and reviewing work of junior members
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to gain leadership skills within a highly reputable firm with excellent prospects for career progression. You will be leading audit engagements from planning to completion and be responsible for delegating and reviewing work. As an Audit Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients from various industry sectors with turnovers up to £100m and supervise a team of up to 5 Senior and Semi-Senior members of the audit team. Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be in close contact with clients.
What is great about this Audit Manager role:
- Great career progression opportunities
- Exposure to various industry sectors including media and entertainment, property, solicitors, charities and technology
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays + buy/sell holiday days scheme + paid overtime + TOIL
- Dress for your diary including Dress Down Friday
- Amazing Christmas and Summer parties
- Monthly bonus based on performance
- Flexible working arrangements ensuring great work-life balance
If you want to progress into an Audit Manager role and you are keen to be a part of a friendly team in a supportive working environment with excellent career progression opportunities, this would be the ideal role for you. Deadline is approaching, contact Nadia Atanasova today.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.