Corporate Tax Senior
Corporate Tax Senior - London - up to £35,000
Would you like to receive full study support for your tax qualifications?
This firm located in the heart of London are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Senior who will gain exposure to all different kinds of work including:
- Charities and private clients
- Schools and solicitors to hoteliers and hedge fund managers
- Arts charities and architects
- Media start-ups
- Large multinationals
You will be a member of a growing corporate tax specialist team focusing on providing pro-active corporation tax services to a wide range of clients operating in a variety of industry sectors, including owner managed businesses. This role will allow you to be client facing right from day 1.
This role will include corporate tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups with a basic introduction to tax advisory work, under the supervision of managers, to partners and clients including:
- Research and development tax relief
- Group tax planning
- Venture capital tax relief
- Share schemes and valuations
- Preparation of tax sections of due diligence reports
This Corporate Tax Senior will be:
- Working in a corporate tax role or with exposure to corporate tax in a general practice role or have relevant corporate tax experience qualified to at least to ATT level
- Ideally experienced in managing a client portfolio but this is not a prerequisite
For more information on this Corporate Tax Senior role, please contact Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.