UK Finance Manager
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting a UK Finance Manager on behalf of a Global Sales and Service business with offices in Milton Keynes.
As UK Finance Manager you will lead a small team and take responsibility for all core accounting, management reporting, Treasury, VAT and payroll for the business. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Journal entries and full general ledger accounting duties
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Month end and intercompany accounting
- VAT and Tax Management duties
- Day to day improvement of processes and procedures across the accounting team
- Financial and management reporting
- Leading by example across the finance team and across the wider management team for the business
You will be a Qualified Accountant with previous all round hands on experience across finance duties with a full understanding of managing a small finance team. Previous exposure to a multinational business and a sales, service or software organisation would be useful but not essential. You will have strong communications skills with the ability to work across finance and non-finance.
The business is a Global player with strong growth plans and the role of UK Finance Manager is an integral piece to assist with the ongoing development of the organisation across the UK and across its Global plans.
Salary and Benefits.
Role of UK Finance Manager in Milton Keynes is paying £45-55K + Excellent Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice