ACCOUNTS CLERK £18,000 - £20,000 + study support
Robert Half are currently looking for an Accounts Clerk to join a rapidly growing business based in South Bristol offering £18,000 - £20,000 + study support. The role would suit an AAT studier or is junior in their experience and looking to begin their studies - there is huge scope for progression within the role and the business over all. If you are hungry, ambitious and looking for a long-term career in Finance - this is most definitely the place to start.
Reporting directly into the Team Leader - you will be working alongside an overall team of 10 to reconcile and post large volumes of daily takings for multiple sites.
- Reconciling and posting all of the daily income from multiple sites of the business
- Ensuring all queries are followed up daily with individual sites
- Processing BACS payments received and following up unresolved BACS in current payments
- Suggesting improvements to processes to increase efficiency
- Maintaining KPI's for processing
- Produce management information on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the department
The business has seen dramatic growth over the last couple of years and are only continuing to dominate as market-leaders across the UK and Europe. Despite their expansion, they have done incredibly well to maintain their family-feel culture - with dress down every day, multiple social events and laid-back atmosphere. They have stunning open-plan offices with shops; restaurants; a gym and vast playing fields for company-planned sport events.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, high-volume accounts department
- Ideally studying towards an AAT or looking to begin studies
- Excel skills required - ideally vlookups and pivot tables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Study support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Structured progression paths
- Social events
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice