IBA Accounts Manager
A&F Chambers are currently recruiting for an IBA Accounts Manager to join our client in Brentwood.
This role would suit an all-rounded individual who is comfortable and experienced with managing a small finance team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Day to day maintenance of ledgers
- Produce month end reports
- Deal with accounts queries
- Analyse trial balance
- Reconciling aged debt
- Maintain petty cash
- Credit Control
- Overseeing operations
- Cash allocations
- Working towards improving finance systems and processes
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience of supervising staff
- IT Literate, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5:30PM
- Salary up to £40,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full time, permanent opportunity