ACCOUNTANCY AGE is delighted to announce the final judges taking part in the British Accountancy Awards.
The judges are charged with adjudicating on the overall Independent Firm of the Year Award, which comprises the winners of the regional awards – all announced on a glittering night at The Pavilion, Tower of London, on 20 November.
The judges taking part in the last leg of the process are: Nilesh Pandya, CFO of online payments business Skrill; Deloitte vice chairman and partner Cahal Dowds; Ron Goldsmith, founder and MD of practice consultancy Goldsmiths; and finally CIMA deputy president and former Foreign & Commonwealth Office FD Keith Luck.
They join our other judges:
• Sarah Hathaway, head of ACCA UK
• Liz Bingham, president, R3
• Fayez Choudhury, IFAC CEO
• Stephen Coleclough, president, CIoT; former global leader indirect taxes, PwC
• Sajjad Karim, MEP
• David Challenger, president, UK200 Group
• Andrew Howell, partner, Taylor Wessing
• Jane Fuller, co-director of the Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation; and founder, Fuller Analysis; former financial editor, Financial Times
• Tim Haywood, CFO, FTSE 250-listed support services group Interserve
• James Chalmers, UK head of assurance, PwC
• Andrew Jenner, founder and director, KATO Consultancy
• Jane Howard, partner, Wragges
• Simon Michaels, managing partner, BDO
• Raylene Whitford, adviser, strategy group at KPMG; and British Accountancy Awards Young Accountant of the Year 2012
• Alex Shacklock, Director – Talent Management, RSM Tenon
• Richard Anning, head of IT Faculty, ICAEW
• Mark Holland, managing partner of Revas, Baker Tilly
• Brian Henderson, Entertainment & Media and Technology partner, PwC
• Professor Laura Empson, CASS Business School
Head of editorial Kevin Reed discusses the result of the EU referendum, and explores it means for accountants
What questions should the profession be asking now the UK has decided to leave the EU?
The accountancy world has reacted to the news that the UK has voted to leave the EU
The latest edition of our 'Seven Days in Accountancy' quiz is here